Are you passionate about shipping? We are seeking an enthusiastic, optimistic, conscientious, and talented person with good communication skills to work in our publications and consultancy department on publications and a variety of shipping related consultancy projects. In this role you will assist with the coordination and delivery of projects across our portfolio, as well as managing your own contributions to projects.
Work you’ll do/Responsibilities
Day to day tasks will involve the collation, analysis, and interpretation of maritime data. You will be writing clear and concise reports, as well as presenting information to clients and external stakeholders.
This role might be right for you if you have
• A degree-level in a relevant subject.
• Working knowledge of ports/marine/vessel operations.
• Ability to interpret and present maritime information.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Excellent time-management, organisational and prioritisation skills.
• a self-sufficient mindset
Desirable skills and experience
• Consultancy, research or project management experience.
• A proven, successful track record in the shipping sector.
• Excellent English language skills, written and spoken.
• A commercial business background with extensive experience in liner shipping and, or the wider maritime industry is preferred.
What we offer:
• A challenging and international work environment
• a pleasant working atmosphere
• the opportunity to expand your knowledge
• An internal training program is part of your development
• 25 vacation days
• Flexible working hours / home working options
• Travel allowance
• A nearly premium free pension
About the company
Since 1981, Dynamar B.V. has provided Transport and Shipping Information and Consultancy services for the Marine, Energy and Financial sectors. Today Dynamar is world’s leading provider of Business Information Reports focused on the shipping industry and a major provider of analytical shipping news and commentary. Dynamar B.V. helps shipping companies steer the best course in business. Our team members come from across the globe. We consider our employees as our most important asset. For more information, please visit our website www.dynamar.com
Interested? Please email your CV and cover letter, detailing your interest in the position, to firstname.lastname@example.org close of business 01 April 2022.