Dynamar B.V. helps shipping companies steer the best course in business. Our services are always in demand, and we are looking for a talented Shipping Analyst to join our team as a:
With offices in the Netherlands (Amsterdam Area), China, Turkey and presences in Romania and Great Britain, Dynamar is a leading independent provider of Business Information Risk Reports, covering companies in the maritime, energy and commodities trading sectors.
What kind of Shipping Analyst are we looking for?
- A high level of integrity and trustworthiness
- An interest and preferably experience in shipping
- Excellent English language skills, written and spoken
- Positive and open attitude and willingness to learn
- Degree level of education or experience
- Analytical, determined and flexible
- Good telephone skills
- Target orientated and able to handle stress
- Computer literacy in Word and Excel
- A proven, successful track record in the shipping, energy or commodity trading sectors is an advance.
- As a Shipping Analyst you will be researching, preparing, and writing business information risk assessment reports on shipping companies for our internationally based clientele.
What we offer:
- We can offer you an interesting job
- challenging and international work environment
- a pleasant working atmosphere
- the opportunity to expand your knowledge
- establishing contacts worldwide and develop within our own organisation
- An internal course is part of your development
- 25 vacation days
- Flexible working hours / home working options
- Travel allowance
- A nearly premium free pension
About the company
Since 1981, Dynamar B.V. has provided Transport and Shipping Information and Consultancy services for the Marine, Energy and Financial sectors. Today Dynamar is world’s leading provider of Business Information Reports focused on the shipping industry and a major provider of analytical shipping news and commentary. Dynamar B.V. helps shipping companies steer the best course in business. Our team members come from across the globe. We consider our employees as our most important asset. For more information, please visit our website www.dynamar.com
Please email your CV and cover letter, detailing your interest in the position, to firstname.lastname@example.org close of business 17 September 2021.
Acquisition is not appreciated.