Dynamar’s twelfth consecutive, annual specialist report
Dynamar (2021) Reefer Analysis
The year of 2020 proved to be one of the most volatile in history for maritime trade, with the reefer market being no exception and the large fluctuations, record highs as well as struggles persisting through 2021.
Worldwide reefer trade continues to grow however, and against a backdrop of container shortages, port congestion and the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the conventional and containerised segments have both experienced a series of highs and lows.
Dynamar‘s Reefer Analysis applies the most recent trade statistics on reefer commodities, supplemented with up-to-date port, vessel, box and carrier fleet statistics. It delivers a profound insight into the background, characteristics, goings and present status of the worldwide perishables shipping market and its most relevant players. It is a must read for anyone involved in cold logistics.
12 Chapters – 236 Pages – 97,000 Words – Over 300 Tables and Figures
- Historical and technological developments in reefer shipping
- Worldwide perishables trades by year, area and by country
- Seaborne trade flows, conventional, containers and related port infrastructure
- Conventional reefer and container ship fleet development and forecasts up to 2031
- Top 15 conventional reefer ship operator profiles
- North/South Reefer heavy container trades, per carrier and overall
- Top 10 reefer container operators
Prices: PDF – EUR 1,160 | Printed/Bound – EUR 1,225 | Both EUR 1,290