Dynamar B.V., based in Alkmaar, the Netherlands, was established in 1981 in response to a growing demand for business information and marketing reports in the maritime sector. Our reports are utilised and valued by companies who want to evaluate and assess the risk of present and prospective business relationships within all sectors of the transport industry. We offer a wide range of reports that are tailored to particular market segments. Our vast database of over 25,000 reports enables our clients to access information by downloading Business Information Reports on individual companies.
To help us grow our business we are looking for a Sales Support Assistant who will be assisting our Sales Director on a daily basis to increase sales and help build our position in an exciting and growing market.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Answering customer inquiries
- Compiling a daily list of sales leads
- Follow up with potential customers
- Handling administrative duties for the company and its management team
What we are looking for:
- HBO niveau
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Accurate and highly detail orientated
- Can-do attitude with multitasking skills
- Sense of humor
We are offering:
- An international work environment with fun colleagues.
- Full time or part time (32 hours).
- Competitive salary and pension
- 25 vacation days per year
- Inhouse training
Please send your letter and CV to our HR Manager, Mr. M.J. Neering at email@example.com
If you have any questions regarding the above, please contact the HR Manager at 072-5147400.